Carefree booking conditions - book now and stay flexible
We are continually updating our cancellation policy for you to reflect the latest developments related to Covid-19 and all official travel and meeting restrictions, quarantine or blocking measures announced by governments worldwide. It is our goal to offer you as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
You as guests are our life and we already miss you. We look forward to welcoming you back to us HEALTHY after this difficult time, after the felt chaos and after all these unusual measures.
The situation is new for us too and a challenge that we would like to master together with you. If we are not perfect in some places, please be lenient with us.
Bookings made until June 30th for this year can be rebooked or canceled free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival (our early bird rates are currently not bookable)
Payment is only made on arrival
Our reservation can be reached daily from 8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. on Tel. 08061 / 497-0 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay healthy and confident, take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Best wishes and best regards
Johann Reif, executive director
and the entire team of the hotel St. Georg
Our goal is to give you security and safety from which you can draw strength for a long time. Therefore we have taken a few measures about which we would like to inform you.
Is there an obligation to cover your mouth and nose?
Our colleagues wear a mouth-nose cover at all times - whether at reception, in the restaurant, in the kitchen or when cleaning your room.
We also ask you to wear a mouthguard throughout the hotel, except when you are sitting at the table in the restaurant or in your room.
If you don't have a mask, you can buy a disposable mask at the reception for 2,00 € per piece or a nice self-sewn fabric mask for 8,50 €.
Is there a distance rule in the hotel?
We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.50 m to other people outside your household.
How does the hotel take care of disinfection?
Disinfectant dispensers are available in the entire entrance, reception and restaurant area as well as in our public sanitary facilities.
Our employees have committed themselves to washing and disinfecting their hands regularly and thoroughly.
All handrails, door handles, grips, switches and buttons are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
How is it avoided that I come into contact with other guests?
All guests and employees are obliged to comply with the one-way rules in the hotel and to observe the distance rule. Appropriate markings on the floor and signs are posted throughout the hotel area.
We would also like to ask you to use the lifts individually or only with people from your own household.
How am I protected during check-in/check-out?
- We have installed protective screens at the reception desk to protect you and ourselves
- We have also glued distance markings on the floor.
- The ballpoint pens, room keys, EC card devices are regularly disinfected by us.
- We ask you to keep your room key with you during your stay and not to return it to the reception until you check out.
- We also ask you to pay contactless if possible.
How is my room cleaned?
- Our employees wear a mouth-nose cover and gloves during the room cleaning.
- The cleaning rags are different colours depending on what is being cleaned. They are changed after each cleaning.
- We use a disinfectant cleaner for cleaning.
- We have removed all objects that are not absolutely necessary from the rooms, e.g. brochures, magazines, Books etc.
- We clean your room every 2 days, if you have a wish, e.g. additional change of towels, please contact our staff at the reception under tel. 101.
How am I protected in the restaurant area?
- We have made a "one-way regulation" to the restaurant area, which has to be observed by our staff and please also by you, appropriate markings are on the floor.
- We kindly ask you to wait for our colleagues in the entrance area to the restaurant, who will gladly and safely accompany you to your seat.
- You are welcome to take off your mouth and nose protector at the table, but if you go to the toilet, please put it back on.
- There is a minimum distance of 2 m between the tables
Is there a hygiene protection concept?
- Yes, this was sent to the authorities
I have symptoms. May I still see you?
- No, if you have symptoms typical of Corona, we strongly urge you to stay home.
Your booking in our hotel
You would like to travel again after this time out and preferably to our Hotel St. Georg? We are already looking forward to meeting you! However, if you have any questions beforehand, you will certainly find the answers here! Otherwise, please contact us by phone 08061/497-0 or by e-mail at hotel(at)sanktgeorg.com.
I would like to make a reservation, what is the best way to do this?
- The best prices are always available on our website. You will also get a good overview of available room categories and rates: Book now
What happens if the corona measures increase again and travel is not possible?
- In order to guarantee you the best possible flexibility, we offer you increased rates for the next period, which you can rebook or cancel up to 24 hours before your stay.
Can I have breakfast?
- A good start to the day includes a delicious breakfast. Normally we serve you with our sumptuous breakfast buffet. To protect you, we offer you a choice of three different breakfasts instead of the buffet, including a vegan variant and additional components. We will give you the appropriate choices to check off at check-in and ask you to hand in your selection at the reception no later than 22.00 hours. Click "here" (link will follow) and look forward to your good start to the day.
Are the SPA and wellness facilities in the hotel open?
- Due to official regulations, our swimming pool, sauna and wellness department must remain closed.
Finally enjoying delicious food again in the good atmosphere of a restaurant? We missed it too! To find out how you can enjoy your meal despite your mouth guard and whether our bar is also open again, please read the following questions and the corresponding answers.
Are the restaurant and bar currently open?
- Our restaurant will be open again for you daily from 10 June:
- Breakfast from 7.00 - 11.00 o'clock (from 11 June 2020)
- Beer garden / winter garden from 14.00 - 22.00 o'clock.
- Restaurant from 18.00 - 22.00 o'clock (warm kitchen until 21.00 o'clock)
- Our hotel bar is currently still closed due to the Corona Pandemic.
Why are my name and telephone number recorded at the entrance?
- With the inclusion of your name and telephone number, we create a contact person list. In the event that one of our guests was already unknowingly infected with Corona during a stay with us, this contact person list is for your protection, so that you can be informed.
How safe is the preparation of my food and drinks?
- Even before Corona, there was a HACCP concept (hazard analysis and critical control points) for our entire hotel, which ensures the hygiene regulations. Naturally, all our employees were trained on the basis of our new Corona hygiene concept.
How and what is disinfected?
- We provide you with disinfectants in our hotel lobby and at the entrance to our restaurant. Please disinfect your hands before entering the restaurant.
- Our employees have also committed themselves to washing and disinfecting their hands regularly and thoroughly.
- After each use of menus, chairs and tables we clean the surfaces with a suitable cleaning agent.